Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happy Days Ahead!!!

I've pretty much fallen off the face of the planet
these past couple of weeks!
Life, school and summer are busy times
But the best of times!:)

Some things I'm looking forward to...
#1. THE FOURTH OF JULY!!!
Seriously, it's my favorite and usually the time when I
get a really bad sunburn, ha!

#2. SCHOOL GETTING OUT!!!
This has been my toughest and most
stressful semester yet,
But the funny thing is,
It's been my most favorite semester!
I LOVE my classes and teachers!
It's been a great slash rough semester so far if you
know what I mean, ha;)

And...
#3. I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!
That's right,
Husband and I are going to Disneyland in September!:)
We convinced Emily and Joe to come with us,
So it's going to be a blast from the past!:)
Sam and I have been talking about going to
Disneyland ever since we got married,
So we are slightly losing sleep over the fact that
we get to go in 74 days!:)
I'm planning on taking an autograph book,
Mostly because I love Olaf and he's pretty much the only character I want to find, ha!
(so if any of you know where i can find him, spill the beans!)
We are so glad that Emily and Joe can come with us so we can share all these Disneyland memories with someone:)
Also, so we can create hilarious photos on
Splash Mountain and such!
We are also going to an Angels game, WOO!:)
I think that's what Sam is most looking forward too;)
We can't wait for our little adventure:)

Life is good though:)
Sam has been working so hard lately,
And I'm grateful for each day that I get to spend
with him:)

Happy Happy Days Ahead:)

- Chelsie C.

1 comment:

  1. We are SO excited to come along!!! This will be the best trip eva!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Stopping By:)