Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hero's Among Us

One of the greatest parts about attending BYU-Idaho,
Is having the opportunity to go to
Devotional every Tuesday.
It allows faculty and students to
Be spiritually enlightened,
And helps me make it through another week of school:)

Today's Devotional was given by,
Brother Guy Hollingsworth!
A.k.a one of my most favorite persons on this earth!!!
I used to work for Brother Hollingsworth until he was deployed on a special mission in Iraq.
Brother Hollingsworth has served in the military since he was seventeen,
And the stories he has shared are incredible!
When I worked for him, he had me work on the coolest project for him!
He bought a large map and wanted me to put pins on each place in the world that the military had taken him.
It took me three days to complete that project because of the years of service he had dedicated to this beautiful country of ours.

With the 4th of July approaching,
I thought I would share Brother Hollingsworth's Devotional with each of you:)
I really needed this today and to remind me how blessed I am to be an American:)
You can find the Devotional here:) 

Enjoy:)

- Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)