Sunday, July 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Abby Kate

14 Years Ago,
Sam's little sister Abby Kate passed away.
I've of course never met Abby,
But have heard so much about this sweet angel and the spirit little Abby brings to the Cannon home:)

When Sam and I were engaged I decided that I wanted my bridesmaids to be my sisters and sisters to be!
I was so excited about this because that meant I would have seven bridesmaids of all my favorite beautiful Ladies that meant so much to me!:)
When I decided this though I could not get Abby off my mind.
I knew that I really had eight bridesmaids,
And that Abby would be wearing coral and tiffany blue on December 27th along with us:)

The day Sam and I were getting married,
I told Sam that I had a surprise I needed him to help me with before we went to our brunch!
I had a bouquet for Abby that I wanted to drop off before the day started:)
So Sam and I had the opportunity to go to the cemetery the morning before the day got started to take Abby her bouquet:)
It honestly was one of the most special moments in my life.
Family is everything to Sam and I,
And we sure love everyone we are blessed with in this life that we get to keep forever:)
So to my sister,
My Bridesmaid,
And a little lady I cant wait to meet someday,
Happy Happy Birthday:)

- Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)