Friday, July 11, 2014

The End Is Near

In two weeks,
Husband and I will be done with school!!
{insert happy dance here}
{And here}
{Oh and one more time here because I am really happy}
:)

Since the moment Sam stepped off the plane I feel like life hasn't slowed down,
And who knows if it will after school ends!
One can wish though;)

We are watching a movie tonight,
On a bed we made on our floor,
It's the ultimate sleepover if you ask me;)

For dinner,
We ate popcorn and velveeta mac and cheese...
Don't worry,
I tried two new recipes this week,
It's ok to eat like little children every once in awhile:)

Tomorrow my sister is coming to stay with us for three days,
To say I'm excited is an understatement:)

This blog post was going somewhere,
But I think I mostly started this post to tell everyone I made cookies,
And they were kinda really good:)
I substituted our chocolate chip cookies with white chocolate chips,
Probably going to do that every time from now on:)
Delish!!!

One more thing,
We went to the farmers market today.
We bought cherries,
But can't eat them until tomorrow,
{we are going on a hike, yay!!}
They are burning a hole in our fridge...
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight,
In fear that I'll wake to see Sam eating them all;)
Hahaha!!!
Rexburg Farmers Market is the bomb,
Better check it out if you have the chance:)

Everybody is doing this thing lately called,
Flash Back Friday.
I've never done it before,
But thought it would be appropriate on the blog:)
Here is my Flash Back Friday Photo...:)
I tried this editing app on the photo,
Kinda cool huh?!:)
This picture is from Sam's Welcome Home Din Din:)
One of the best days of my life!!!

Happy Weekend Lovers:)

Stay Classy;)

Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)