Friday, June 27, 2014

Six Months of Absolute Bliss

Hey:)
I've been married to my best friend for SIX MONTHS now!!:)
Ladies and Gents,
That's half a year!!
I can't even believe how fast time has gone!
I sure have enjoyed every part of this adventure with my Sam:)

Ok,
I'm not going to lie,
I look at our wedding pictures EVERY DAY!!
I'll be sitting on the couch,
Look over at Sam and say,
"Look at this picture, I love it!:)"
Sam is also so kind to reply,
"I love that picture too!!"
With much enthusiasm like he hasn't seen the picture everyday for the past six months!!
Haha:D

I'm still in shock that I am married to my best friend,
That I'm a Cannon,
And that everyday I get to wake up next to Sam:)
I am blessed.

I just wanted to share some pics that I've been starring at more than usual lately,
I'm obsessed!:)
Our first few steps as Mr. and Mrs. Cannon!:)
Have you seen these before?!
Probably!!
But I love all the memories that come with them!:)

December 27th, 2013,
My most favorite day!:)

Stay Classy;)

Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)