Friday, July 31, 2015

See You Later July

Call me crazy but,
Yesterday I got excited for a moment about Christmas:)
I know it's July and the weather is beautiful right now,
But the holidays speak to my heart
And I am quite excited for them:)
I told the husband about this Christmas joy I was feeling,
And we decided it was best that we go and get ourselves some snow cones to keep summer alive!
We rode our bikes around our little town,
And it was a beautiful summer evening:)
I almost couldn't believe I was wishing
This wonderful weather away!
I'm grateful I live in a place where I
Can experience all the seasons,
Idaho really is the place to be folks!!
For now I'll keep eating my snow cone,
While I sit on pinterest and plan for Christmas:)
It's the best of both worlds I tell ya!

By the way,
It's August tomorrow in case anyone didn't realize that until today like me, ha!

- Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)