Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hi September

I can't believe it's September already!!
This is always a fun part of the year
Leading into the holidays:)
We enjoyed our last week of August and welcomed September in with a BANG!

We spent the weekend up in the mountains.
It was beautiful:)
Sam and I have always said that when
We are old and retire,
We are moving to the mountains and living in a cabin!
I can't wait for that day:)
 My mom's birthday is on September 1st!
I have always loved that because we always begin September with a celebration!:)
Our family all met up for a yummy
Dinner at Olive Garden.
I think the best part was when the waiter gave us TONS of extra mints because it was my mom's birthday,
BEST DAY EVER!:D
 Ellie kept wanting to wear my "jungle hat"
So we decided to just switch
And I wore her bow and she wore my hat!
She was running around Olive Garden
Having the time of her life,
Ellie is defiantly one of my most favorite humans ever:)
So here's to September adventures:)

Chelsie C.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)