Friday, October 16, 2015

Good News Friday

About a year ago I found out about health problems I was having.
I was discouraged at first thinking,
"How could I have Hypothyroidism and Insulin Resistance?!"
"How did this happen?!"
"How can I fix this?"
I set some goals for myself,
Because I was tired of all the bad news I was receiving,
And was ready for some good news!
I am so grateful for my sweet Sam,
He has pushed me to work so hard this year to get me on track and improve my health!
I had some tests ordered at the beginning of this week and heard back on the results today!:)
The nurse had such great news to tell me on the phone,
I was so excited that my hard work had paid off and my health was on the up and up!
I still have a long ways to go,
But I'm feeling so much better than I did a year ago!:)
Our bodies are amazing and such a gift,
And I am so grateful for mine:)

- Chelsie C.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo!! I am so happy to hear things are going well with your health!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Stopping By:)