Sunday, October 25, 2015

OUR SUNDAY DRIVE

Sam loves being outside and taking pictures:)
He has been wanting to find a spot to take pictures for weeks,
So we decided after church we would just drive
Until we found the perfect place!
We hit the jackpot and found the best place for pictures:)
We are no professionals,
But we sure had fun:)
 Setting up shop!:)
We have made plans to come back Saturday!
There was a small hiking trail and a little stream that went on for a bit,
If I wasn't in heels we may have explored some more, ha!
 This pose was kind of a fail, haha!
Sam had to jump over the small stream
And my heels were sinking into the ground,
We were laughing pretty hard!
I love October,
I loved our adventure today,
And I love my sweet Sam:)

- Chelsie C.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love this! You two are totally professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this! You two are totally professional!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Stopping By:)