Sunday, March 27, 2016

BUMPDATE: 20 WEEKS

WE ARE HALFWAY TO MEETING OUR LITTLE GIRL!!
I am so excited to say that Sam and I have officially made it halfway,
20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go!
On Tuesday we have our big 20 week appointment where they will scan the baby to make sure all is growing as it should,
And to confirm that we are indeed having a girl!
Because finding out the gender at 16 1/2 weeks has me wondering if the ultrasound tech saw everything right;)
Today is Easter and I feel it's so fitting to celebrate this milestone on this beautiful day!
Sam and I are so grateful for our Savior and for the life He lived so that we may all return to Him and our Heavenly Father and be with those we love for eternity.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is so wonderful!

Here is the bump and grind of this week:)
Baby girl is about 6.5 inches long and weighs about 10.2 ounces,
In other words, baby is the size of a large banana!
A big milestone this week is that baby's taste buds are fully functional,
Which is good news because we are big eaters around here and love, love, love food!
Before I became pregnant I was a faithful stomach sleeper,
And slept like a rock, might I add;)
So having to sleep on my side for the past couple of months has been killer, haha!
My hips have been completely unaligned and I've been going to a chiropractor to get everything situated but those hips just want to give this mama trouble!
It's ok though, I'll endure anything for this baby girl!;)
I was EXTREMELY tired in my first trimester and didn't feel completely like myself,
But I have been doing so much better lately!
I mostly feel like superwoman with a tiny bump these days;)

Sam and I are excited for these next couple of weeks to go by so we can meet our little girl:)
We are constantly dreaming of what our baby girl will look like,
What her cry will sound like,
And most of all,
What we are going to name her!
This has been a struggle for us,
So feel free to suggest any girl names;)
Life is wonderful and we are so grateful for this time in our lives.

- Chelsie C.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)