Sunday, December 21, 2014

Warm Feelings

A year ago today,
I entered the Idaho Falls Temple,
To receive my endowments:)
It was one of the greatest days of my life,
As I entered the Temple with my sweetheart, Sam:)
 
This was such a happy day:)
I felt like I had waited my whole life for this day,
And on December 21, 2013 I finally got to say,
"I love to see the Temple, I went inside TODAY!:)"
I think the best part was being completely surrounded
By those I love:)

This past year I have had the opportunity
To live two minutes from the Rexburg Temple,
And to go there often to feel love and peace,
And to also learn and grow within the walls of the Temple:)

I can't begin to explain how much I love the Temple:)
I am so grateful I can go there to feel close to my
Heavenly Father and Savior:)
I am also grateful I can go there with Sam and allow my love to grow for him even more!
 
What a blessing temples are:)
 
I will always cherish the Idaho Falls Temple,
Some of my warmest feelings I have ever felt,
Have been within those walls:)
- Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)