Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy December Weekend:)

I've tried creating lots of blog posts
Since my last blog post,
But I think I'm pretty much distracted by Christmas,
egg nog and more egg nog;)
 
I can't believe December is here,
I just love this time of the year,
And all the different flavors of egg nog
Walmart is providing:)
 
Sam and I celebrate our
one year anniversary this month:)
It's so crazy to think that this time last year
We were planning a wedding,
And this year we are spending the holidays
As husband and wife:)
The only thing I regret not doing at the wedding is serving egg nog at the reception!
Haha I'm totally kidding!
I really don't know why egg nog is such apart
Of this blog post,
But it is, haha!!:)
 
I'm really writing this blog post to say that Sam and I sent out our first Christmas cards:)
We used the photo above and my little sista Madie
Took it beside our apartment.
They turned out so cute and I can't wait for everyone
To get them in the mail:)
 
Thanksgiving was a blast!!:)
We spent it with the Cannons,
And honestly it was just great to have a couple days to lounge around with some family:)
We took family pictures while we were all together,
And they turned out so so great!:)
My sister-in-law Alice is so talented!
This was my favorite photo she took of Sam and I:)
You can check out the rest of the photos here
On her blog:)
 
Us Lovers are headed home to Blackfoot today,
To help my Mom decorate for Christmas,
We are so excited:)
My family has some really fun decorations
We put up every year,
And I can't wait to bust them out!:)
 
Also I would like to say that Main Street
In Rexburg is beautiful:)
Sam and I went and got hot cocoa the other
night at the Cocoa Lodge,
And I felt like we were in New York City
with all the lights:)
 
I think we all understand now how
much I am loving December:)
It's a special time of year,
That only comes around once a year!
And that goes for the egg nog too;)
 
Merry Christmas Lovers:)
 
Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)