Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!!:)

I can't believe that's it's Christmas Eve!:)
Where has December gone?!
This month is always so full of fun events,
and Christmas magic,
I never want it to end:)

When I get off work today,
Husband and I are headed North to spend
Christmas with my family:)
As I've gotten older,
The only thing I really want for Christmas,
Is just to be with family:)
It's so fun to spend the holidays with the family,
There is truly nothing better:)

Is anyone else excited about the 24-hour showing of
A Christmas Story tonight?!
I have not watched it the whole month so I can watch ten times tonight!!
Haha!:D

Sam and I are celebrating our first Christmas together,
And I couldn't be more excited!:)
I have some great things in store for him,
And I've almost blown his surprises a million times!
Luckily it's only a day away!!:)
Keep it together Chelsie!!!

So Merry Christmas Eve Friends:)
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day with all
Of your loved ones:)
Oh, and you can track Santa here:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE CANNONS:)

"At this time of Christmas, this season when gifts are given, let us not forget that God gave His Son, and His Son gave His life, that each of us might have the gift of eternal life."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

- Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)