Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday's Be Like...

Some Monday's I am really productive,
Others I could stay in bed all day,
Or clean the whole apartment,
Or fix a toilet,
Really anything that doesn't involve going to school, work, or doing homework, HA!
Today is one of those days where I would completely organize and de-junk my closet {which is no small task} if I just could stay home in my fuzzy socks and yoga pants.
And eat a shamrock shake from McDonalds,
Now we're talkin';)
But this picture and video helps a little...:)
If you don't know why this picture is so hilarious,
Watch the video below:)
HAHA!:D
I think I can make it through my Monday now;)
P.S. Jimmy Fallon...one of my favorite humans EVER!!!

Stay Classy Lovers:)

- Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)