Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello October:)

If there is one thing that I have
ALWAYS been obsessed with,
It's October:)
 
I love the fall colors,
Sweater weather,
Haunted houses,
Pumpkin carving,
Halloween {especially this year since husband and i have an awesome costume planned}
Cooler weather,
And most of all,
Husbands birthday {I LOVE OCTOBER 21!}
:)
 
There is one other thing that I am looking
Forward to this month,
And that is celebrating one year since Sam came home from his mission:)
I seriously can't believe that he has almost been
Home a year,
WHAT?!
I remember this time last year when October 1st hit,
I was pretty much freaking out that I was going to see this best friend of mine after 2 years!
Us Cannons have made big plans to celebrate this day:)
 
I just love October:)
And the transition into the holiday seasons,
It really is the most wonderful time of the year:)
 
So October,
Surprise me again:)
Chelsie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By:)